Wednesday 28 October 2009

Daily Wish Away

This morning I found myself waking up with an image in my head. Whether I was dreaming or not, I had no idea, since I was still feeling woozy like I haven't slept at all. It was a serene picture of a forest pathway, silent and shadowy with just some specs of light coming in. It was absolutely beautiful. There was a feeling of longing to be there, to walk the pathway and discover what was waiting at the end of it, beyond all the trees. I just couldn't get it out of my head.


To view full size, go to : Link

When we have to face all of life's tricky business each day, I guess it's not such a bad thing to wish I were somewhere else, right? What about you? Where do you wish you were now?

2 comments:

  1. ...definitely Tir Nan Og.
    It is the paradise that mortals can only dream of.
    A land of Irish faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw blognya semakin canggih aja teh :D
    Blogger Guru... hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥