Thursday 4 November 2010

Sow Your Light #3

The tsunami came and destroyed many parts of Mentawai coast, Indonesia, over a week ago, and death counts have risen to over 430 people with more than 150 still reported missing. While much are being done to help these victims, they are still living out of fear that more disasters are coming their way.

The same goes for the victims of Merapi eruption in Central Java, where the volcano is still actively spewing lava and emitting smoke until this day. Sadly, it was also pointed out that 25 children are now permanently handicapped because of their wounds.

I hope many of you are still in the spirit to help, given my slow progress of creating new drawings for the donation. It's not easy to squeeze in some time to draw in between work and life, but I'm trying my best.




Sow Your Light #3
Original drawing
Size: A4
US$25.00
( not including shipping cost)




***** SOLD to a dear friend *****

Please, feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to lend a hand for these people.


________________________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful mbak Lia :) I hope each piece will find their loving homes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, honey. Since it is past 2 AM here and I normally do not go to bed with a credit card, will you please reserve this one for me? I shall return soon when I am not suffering from insomnia, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful I like the atmosphere it gives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the concern and sadness in this piece and of course in your words and it goes right into my heart. Sending light.... always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and your shading is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amalia, my heart is sad to see the devastation in your land..you take care. What you are doing is so wonderful. I will be in touch. Keep strong, take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amalia, I hope you're staying well. These pieces you're making lately are all so so beautiful and will bring their new owners great happiness, as well as helping those in need right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers... I'm honored to have friends like you! oxox

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥