Thursday 5 April 2012

Inspiration List: Minty Ice Blues


Waking up to a refreshing splash of mint and icy blue hues...

 
 
 
 
 



Thanks to all these shops for the fabulous finds:

1. Wall art decoration by Pinkrain Shop
2. Vintage princess coat by zwzzy
3. Blown glass vase by AvolieGlass
4. Leather bracelet by pardes
5. Pool - Archival print by redbeandesign 
6. Papercut greeting card by Mimimicards
7. Umbrella pendant by SilentRoses
8. Glass tealights by aromacandles
9. Confetti - limited edition print by groundwork

Have a cool day, everyone!

OXOX,






9 comments:

  1. love the color and the finds. makes me think of spring.

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah refreshing color. That coat is quite cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for featuring my little canvas :)
    wow, that coat is amazing!!! I love it!
    your blog is really interesting, i will follow it!
    thanks again

    mafa - pinkrain

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Thank you very much for including my tealights with all of your beautiful finds

    xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous collection of things... love your color theme, soothing and alive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love love the first one. I love love tiny things. That is why I am having another baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. Did that wake you up?

    Just like minty blue?


    Hahaha!

    I am just playing.

    TSUP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Minty fresh! I can practically see my own breath, they are so cool. Absolutely lovely! These may be blue, but they make everything look rosey. Have a lovely weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥